Welcome to the official website for author Elle Brownlee. Thanks for stopping by! Find out what’s new with me in the post below, and keep scrolling to read my blog. Social links to the side, author links up top, and the kettle’s always on. Enjoy.
- Happy August! Which is basically when I start saying “omg yay it’s almost time for Fall.” Busy busy on several projects & I’m excited about all of them–cute boys and cute dogs! SAR teams! bff boys on the bumpy road to love! Can’t wait to share them. || There’s a lot going on in the world so take care and protect yourself, each other, and this glorious planet we share. Hold on best you can to a fighting, willing, generous spirit.
- Be sure to check out Bookshelf Buddies, a Facebook author group with my pals Tere Michaels, Kate McMurray, and Rayna Vause. Join for fun activities, book talk, and exclusive content.
- DRAWN || A contemporary romance with a mysterious twist. When a free-spirited artist meets a remote businessman they discover an instant connection they can’t explain or deny. With bit of mystery mixed in and kept at a constant simmer over some steamy NOLA heat.
- TWO FOR TRUST || A contemporary, sweet, old-school Harlequin tropey category for Dreamspinner Press’ Dreamspun Desires line. The Cinderella story of an American tourist taking an impulsive dream vacation in England who makes a silly mistake, loses everything, but in the process just might find his Prince Charming.
I’m busy at work on several projects: 1) Contemporary where boys grow up together, become besties, fall in love, and then are torn apart by circumstance 2) Contemporary starring a guarded cowboy falling for a doubly-guarded outsider 3) Contemporary with hunky heroes to the rescue–of each other 4) The Untitled Complicated Regency and 5) A future-in-space Sci-Fi romantic thriller.
I plan to attend the following events. Hit me up to meet, chat, and hang out.
- RT Booklovers Convention, May 15-20 2018, Reno, Nevada