Welcome to the official website for author Elle Brownlee. Thanks for stopping by! Find out what’s new with me in the post below, and keep scrolling to read my blog. Social links to the side, author links up top, and the kettle’s always on. Enjoy.
- Hello November! The month of gratitude. It’s autumn & I’m thrilled. My favorite time of year. Crisp air, crunchy leaves, slow mornings, mellow evenings. || There’s a lot going on in the world so take care and protect yourself, each other, and this glorious planet we share. Hold on best you can to a fighting, willing, generous spirit.
- Be sure to check out Bookshelf Buddies, a Facebook author group with my pals Tere Michaels, Kate McMurray, and Rayna Vause. Join for fun activities, book talk, and exclusive content.
- DRAWN || A contemporary romance with a mysterious twist. When a free-spirited artist meets a remote businessman they discover an instant connection they can’t explain or deny. With bit of mystery mixed in and kept at a constant simmer over some steamy NOLA heat.
- TWO FOR TRUST || A contemporary, sweet, old-school Harlequin tropey category for Dreamspinner Press’ Dreamspun Desires line (think Betty Neels <3). The Cinderella story of an American tourist who takes an impulsive dream vacation to England, makes a silly mistake, then loses everything, but in the process just might find his Prince Charming.
- Coming March 2018 || Coast Guard Rescue: Staggered Coast Station. Contemporary romantic suspense with hunky heroes to the rescue–of each other.
I’m busy at work on several projects: 1) 1930s Americana historical of college boys feeling complicated feelings 2) Magical contemporary where boys grow up together, become besties become Bonded, fall in love, and then are torn apart by circumstance 3) The Untitled Complicated Regency. Can’t wait to share them with you.
I plan to attend the following events. Hit me up to meet, chat, and share a pot of tea.
- RT Booklovers Convention, May 15-20 2018, Reno, Nevada
- DSP Author Workshop, September 20-23 2018, Orlando, Florida